We strive to do business in a sustainable way.
We are committed to taking responsibility for the impact that our business has on local communities and the environment. You can read below about our strategy to make a positive contribution to our customers, our employees and the environment.
BDS Vending Solutions recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to distribution and vending. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is our objective to implement all reasonably practical measures, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to improve environmental performance continually with the following policies:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Train employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material and energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise nuisance
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
Our environmental policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is also made available to the public.
BDS Vending Solutions is committed to promoting healthy eating. We believe that a balanced diet and lifestyle is all about moderation and not elimination. We are keen to work with our clients to provide healthy vending solutions by:
Making healthy choices available
When people are offered healthy food and beverages they can make healthier choices when selecting products from your vending machines. We are dedicated to offering people a variety of great tasting, quality food choices to meet a variety of nutritional needs.
Making the healthy choice the easy choice
Through pricing, visibility and marketing, we believe it is possible to make the healthy choice a more accessible option.
BDS Vending Solutions is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable workplace for all of its employees. For this reason we:-
- Ensure that all business activities promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of our employees, clients and the public;
- Provide appropriate health & safety induction training for all new employees;
- Provide on-going learning, development & training for all staff in the interests of promoting career enhancement and strengthening the company’s performance;
- Support employee engagement by listening to what our employees have to say and providing them with the support they need;
- Recognise and reward outstanding employee efforts.